Restaurant style Jalapeño Cheese Bread.. I love jalapeno cheese bread and this was very good. I usually make it one loaf at time though, as I like it best hot from the oven. To pep it up a little I also We made this bread spicier.
And with cheddar and jalapeño involved, you know you're in for a treat. Read the Jalapeno Cheese Bread discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Los Angeles food community. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. You can cook Restaurant style Jalapeño Cheese Bread. using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Restaurant style Jalapeño Cheese Bread.
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry Active yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Warm Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp Grated Cheese.
- You need 2 of Jalapenos, de-seeded and finely chopped.
Skip the bakery and make this easy artisan Jalapeno Cheese Bread at home. I was taking my kids to the park last week and made a quick stop at the grocery store beforehand to catch a sale on cereal. If you like jalapeños you will love this bread. This is a nice medium hot jalapeño cheese bread that will blow your socks off.
Restaurant style Jalapeño Cheese Bread. instructions
- In large bowl dissolve yeast and warm water (not hot). Stir in oil, salt and one cup of flour. Mix well then add the rest of the flour 1/2 cup at a time..
- Knead on lightly floured surface, for about ten minutes. Then rise in a lightly oiled bowl for 1 hour..
- Combine cheese and Jalapeños until even..
- Deflate dough, stretch and knead until 22 inches long and 9 inches wide. Sprinkle all but 1/2 of cheese mix on stretched dough. Then roll into desired loaf shape..
- Place dough seam side down, and let set about 40 minutes..
- Preheat to 425°f, then sprinkle remaining cheese and peppers on top of the bread dough..
- Lower heat to 375°f and bake 30 minutes or until dough is a light brown..
- Cool for about 10 minutes. #CHEATS for five minute easy fix buy jar of Jalapeños and bag of grated cheese. It is just as cheap but makes the process much easier. If you have a bread maker you can add all the ingredients and most will knead it and mix together for you..
You won't be able to find. This no knead bread is a jalapeno and cheese bread. The super easy yeast bread is amazing in both the flavor and the ease of preparation. Parchment paper is excellent for all kinds of baking, but if you don't have it, you can still make this bread. Generously flour a plain cotton kitchen towel (not.