You can have Madeleine Cups using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Madeleine Cups
- You need of – INGREDIENTS for 12 Madeleines -.
- Prepare 15 g of Honey.
- It’s 60 g of Cream.
- Prepare 90 g of Butter.
- Prepare 120 g of Eggs (about 2 Eggs).
- It’s 150 g of Sugar.
- It’s 130 g of Flour.
- You need 2 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 15 g of Ground Almonds.
- You need 5 g of Cornstarch.
Madeleine Cups instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Line muffin pan with 12 muffin cups..
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Whisk together the flour, ground almonds, cornstarch and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Add the butter, cream and honey to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until melted. Remove from the stove and let cool until the butter solution reaches room temperature..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the eggs and sugar on high speed in a large mixing bowl until the mixture is pale yellow, thick, and tripled in volume. Change mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 3 min (to equalize size of bubbles). Pour the mixture into a large bowl..
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until smooth..
- Add the melted butter solution to the wet mixture and stir until smooth..
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups evenly. Fill the cups to 80%..
- Bake 25 min or until the edges are lightly browned. Let cool..