jalapeño cornbread. Easy cheesy jalapeño cornbread with spicy jalapeño chili peppers and extra corn. Our easy buttermilk jalapeño cornbread has just the right balance of heat and sweet and doesn't have baking powder, which can leave an aftertaste. Cheesy Jalapeño Cornbread video (scroll down for recipe).
If you love hot peppers and cornbread, then you must try this. Make Jalapeño cornbread recipe with sharp Cheddar and extra corn kernels. This jalapeño cornbread is a nice change from regular cornbread and goes great. You can cook jalapeño cornbread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of jalapeño cornbread
- Prepare 1 cup of ap yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 oz of canned sliced jalapeño with juices.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 12 oz of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
Cheddar- and jalapeño-flecked cornbread muffins are all too easy to love. Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread from Barefoot Contessa. Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. This Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread was not only beautiful, it was absolutely scrumptious.
jalapeño cornbread step by step
- preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- heat a cast iron skillet spray with nonstick.
- mix all your ingredients pour into skillet and sprinkle paprika on top bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- when done baking rub with stick of butter.
I know many of you will wonder just how spicy this cornbread is, seeing as it contains two entire jalapeños. This crazy good Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread gets its rock star status from two classic mix-ins: ooey gooey cheddar cheese and fiery jalapeño. The result is a kiss of heat blanketed by cheesy. We love cornbread and jalapeño poppers, so why not combine the two? This easy and delicious cornbread is loaded with all the essentials: bacon, cheddar, jalapeños.