Pasta with Oats white Sauce. Pasta is loved by all and this pasta is made with Oats and no maida. Ingridents: Oats powder Pasta Vegetables ( your choice ) salt Black pepper. White sauce pasta is a creamy pasta generally made using maida and milk.
This cheesy white sauce pasta is a favorite with my kids and I make this with so many different variations. Melt butter and margarine in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Pasta with white sauce and cheese is a much asked for dish at home. You can cook Pasta with Oats white Sauce using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Oats white Sauce
- It’s of For Boiling Pasta.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fusilli Shape Pasta.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of For Flavouring of Milk.
- You need 2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 10 of White/Black Pepper Balls.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 5 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of To Saute Vegetables.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Capsicum.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled corns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need of For White Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oats Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Basil herb.
- You need 3 of Cheese Slices.
Its very easy to make and I sometimes make it lite by cutting down on the butter. If you want to cut down the calories, use olive oil instead of butter and skip the cheese. Any kind of pasta like spaghetti, penne or fusili can be used. White Sauce Pasta Recipe with step by step photos. easy to prepare & one of the most liked pasta recipes. you can also make white sauce pasta with mix Serve white sauce pasta garnished with some fresh herbs like parsley, chives or dill.
Pasta with Oats white Sauce step by step
- So firstly, let's boil the pasta and for that boil 2.5 cups of water in a pan and then add fusilli shaped pasta into it alongwith 1 teaspoon of salt..
- Bring to boil. Simmer for five minutes at low flame. Switch off the gas..
- Sieve the pasta and drizzle little bit of oil over it so that they don't stick when used later. Keep aside..
- Now we will flavour the milk and this is going to be chef technique which they use in restaurants and cafes, so please do not skip this step..
- In a pan, dry roast onion, cloves, bay leaf and white pepper balls for 30 seconds..
- Add the milk and bring to boil..
- Now switch off the gas and cover it with a lid and leave for 5 to 10 minutes and not more than that. Sieve the milk later and keep aside..
- Meanwhile saute vegetables. Take a fresh pan. Add a teaspoon of butter or more. add all the vegetables of your choice and sauté it for two minutes with little spices like oregano, chilli flakes, onion powder, salt and Minced garlic. Do not saute onions. Onion powder we have used in recipe..
- We need to maintain the crunch of the vegetables so don't overdo it. Keep aside..
- Now take another fresh pan. Melt 2 Tbsp butter and then add oats powder and mix both of them properly at low flame..
- Now flame should be low and add the flavoured milk into the pan while continuously stirring it to avoid the formation of lumps..
- Now turn the flame to medium and bring it to boil. once the boil comes, switch back to low flame and add black pepper powder, basil herb and little salt into it. Mix..
- Now add three cheese slices into it and mix nicely to melt it..
- Add the sautéed vegetables and the boiled pasta into it. cook for two minutes at low flame and your pasta is ready !.
You can also garnish with some grated cheddar cheese. I can never forget the first time I tried this. I saw this recipe at the back of the pasta wrapper but it was a baking recipe. I was about to start baking and the current went off so went ahead with this recipe and now this has been regular in. Pasta and sausage are a combination that usually suggests a dense, heavy tomato sauce.