Keto Friendly Quick Bread. This keto-friendly, gluten-free cloud bread is easy to make, uses only a handful of ingredients you probably already have lying around, and is ready in Turn to cloud bread. I'm not promising that this is an even swap for a thick slice of sourdough. This is, for all intents and purposes, a bread substitute.
Keto Desserts, Keto Friendly Desserts, Keto Snacks, Low Carb Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Bread Recipes, Holiday Desserts, Dinner Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes. Load in your favourite taco filling and enjoy on Taco Tuesday! Just like non-Keto friendly bread, low-carb breads have the same basic components, flour, liquid, structure, leavening, fat, and flavoring. You can cook Keto Friendly Quick Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Quick Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of flaxseed(I used ground).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of psyilium husk powder.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 7 drops of liquid sweetener.
Leavening – Most standard bread recipes use yeast, this recipe uses baking powder, which is commonly used in muffins and other quick breads. This keto mug bread will satisfy your cravings for bread and keep you on track with its low carb macros! Note: Making it in bulk will make it easier to make a quick microwave bread for a snack or meal. Answer: Regular bread is not keto-friendly, but there are keto-friendly alternatives.
Keto Friendly Quick Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven 350F line 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper.in a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, flaxseed,coconut flour, baking soda, salt and psyilium husk powder.
- In a med. bowl, whisk together the eggs. Cream, water, vinegar, and liquid sweetener. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. Do not over mix..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake until a skewer inserted into center cons out clean, about 50 minutes..
- Cool before serving..
Look in the bread aisle of a grocery store, and you'll find dozens of different wheat breads: multi-grain, whole wheat, rye, pumpernickel, white, sourdough, pita. just to name a few. The ketogenic diet (keto) is a low-carb, high-fat diet that causes weight loss and provides numerous health benefits. This is a detailed beginner's guide. The keto diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet. So tasty and just perfect for sandwiches and toast." Bread crumbs.