Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious recipe for cranberry pecan muffins. Incredibly fluffy keto cranberry muffins are made with coconut flour and sweetened with stevia. They are so pretty and delicious!
These gluten free and keto cranberry orange muffins are truly special, and some of the most aromatic muffins you'll ever bake. Think of a ridiculously tender and moist sweet-orange crumb, paired with wonderful tangy cranberries. This cranberry orange muffins recipe yields a baked good that is so flavorful and perfectly sweet! You can cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 of large egg (or two).
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
If you are looking for a nut-free keto muffin recipe, you will love this low-carb recipe that's made with monk fruit sweetener! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Cranberry Orange Muffins – Keto, Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, THM S. I knew friends would be bringing us a few dinners (and desserts) that weren't going to be Trim Healthy Mama friendly or low carb.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
I had a fairly easy birth this time (as far as birth goes) but had some postpartum. Cranberry, Orange & pecans muffins are the perfect combination of tart cranberry and sweet orange flavour. Incredibly fluffy keto cranberry muffins are made with coconut flour. They are pretty and festive-looking, and so delicious! Low Carb Raspberry Muffin Idea – Quick & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipe – Completely Keto Friendly – Sugar Free – Gluten Free.