stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. I used November! garden Jalapenos and they were on the small side so I cut the bacon in thirds, just. Upgrade your appetizers with this spicy Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños recipe.
These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. I have to admit, I have a weakness for jalapeno poppers. Who can resist fresh jalapenos stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy perfection? You can have stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon
- It’s 8 each of jalapenos.
- You need 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 oz of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 8 of bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 8 of toothpicks.
The other good reason why stuffed jalapeños are filled with cheese is they taste good that way! Add well drained and squeezed crushed pineapple and shredded sharp cheddar to your cream cheese. Then wrap in maple flavored bacon. Spicy, cheesy, and creamy bacon wrapped cheesy stuffed jalapeños are always the first appetizer to disappear whenever I bring them to a party.
stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon instructions
- cut jalapenos length wise to fillet and remove seeds.
- add jalapenos to grill to grill the skin.
- add bacon to grill.
- mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese and chopped chicken in bowl.
- stuff jalapenos with mixture and wrap bacon around and secure with toothpick.
- roll jalapenos in milk and roll in flour than let rest for 10 mins.
- roll in milk again and roll in bread crumbs and let sit for 10 more minutes.
- roll in milk again and roll in breadcrumbs and let rest for 10 mins.
- while letting it rest the third time heat oil in deep pan or deep fryer to 350°F.
- place coated jalapenos in oil and fry for 1 minute and 45 seconds..
- take out and let cool for a little and enjoy.
They're perfect for celebrations, Super Bowl, game day, and more. They're another football appetizer to add to your rotation. Top the cheese-stuffed jalapenos with a scant tablespoonful of the cooked ground beef. Wrap a half bacon slice around the jalapenos. Arranged all the jalapenos neatly on a baking sheet.