Spicy Jalapeno Turkey Burgers. Turkey Jalapeño Burgers are plump, lean and juicy, and will bring all the flavour to your summer cookout! They're seasoned with a simple spice Jalapeño: I used a small seeded jalapeño in this recipe, which resulted in moderately spicy burgers. If you like your burgers more or less spicy, just.
Jalapeno Turkey Burgers – Turkey burgers with a little kick! Topped with fresh tomatoes and homemade guacamole. I am excited to be taking part in Burger Month today. You can cook Spicy Jalapeno Turkey Burgers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Jalapeno Turkey Burgers
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped pickled jalapeno.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- You need 8 slice of cheese, you choose.
My husband likes everything spicy so these jalapeno turkey burgers are definitely one of his favorites. These spicy burgers feature fresh ground turkey, pickled jalapeno peppers and spices in toasty buns. Second, turkey burgers absorb all those wonderful seasonings you've decided to work with. To top off these crazy amazing burgers, we're making a sweet and spicy Jalapeno-Mango Guacamole that you may want to serve on its own for your next party.
Spicy Jalapeno Turkey Burgers step by step
- Peel, halve, and slice onion. Place in a saute pan with a little butter or oil and cook until soft and brown..
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, seasonings, Jalapenos, and sauted onions..
- Form into 4 patties..
- Place in the sauted pan or on a grill and cook to desired doneness. Top with cheese. Allow to cook a minute longer to melt cheese..
- Eat on buns or just plain on a plate. Can be topped with salsa or traditional "burger" condiments. Enjoy!.
The inspiration for this spicy jalapeno black pepper turkey burgers came from a trip to Islands Restaurant for a school fundraiser. I got the Kilauea burger and both my husband and I loved it! I've been working on creating a version for us to eat at home ever since. You guys, say hello to the jalapeño cheddar guacamole turkey burger…with crispy onions. It's spicy, cheesy, loaded with avocado, and topped with crispy Therefore, any burger recipes even slightly less than incredible will not make the cut.