Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip.
You can have Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- It’s of ● Authors Note: Fine mince all vegetables.
- You need of Medium Spanish Onion.
- Prepare of EX LG Deseeded Jalepenos.
- Prepare of Small Deseeded Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Drained ROTEL Tomatoes.
- You need of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Dried Habenero Peppers.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Cheeses.
- It’s of Velveeta Cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s of Chopped John Soules Cooked Grilled Chicken [best brand].
Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- Cube your Velveeta and add your vegetable mixture..
- Add a handful of Mexican 3 Cheese. Microwave for 4 minutes. Stir and heat for 3 minutes longer..
- Chop your grilled chicken. Add to cheese mixture only after it's heated since it's already pre-grilled. You can find it at almost any supermarket..
- Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips and salsa. Enjoy!.