Roasted Turkey Breast.
You can make Roasted Turkey Breast by using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is what you need to do to create that:
Ingredients of Roasted Turkey Breast
- It’s 1 of split turkey breast with skin and bones, about 2 1/2 pounds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard sauce, I used my creamy mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tablspoon fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh fosmary, chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chives, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt blend.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Roasted Turkey Breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking pan with foil..
- Co,bine all ingredients except turkey in a bowl.
- Loosen skin on turkey and rub seasoning mix under skin then all over,. Cover and refrigerate up to overnight or if your in a hurry you can roast as soon as the meat is seasoned.
- Place in prepared roasting pan. Place in the oven and IMMEDIATELY decrease the oven temperature to 350. Roast about 15 minutes per pound until it reaches between 150 – 155 internal temperatire. Cover for 15 minutes before slicing..
- If you cooked this to serve sliced cold refrigerate covered whole and slice as needed to keep it juicy.