Delicious Buttery Maple Sticks.
You can have Delicious Buttery Maple Sticks using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Buttery Maple Sticks
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Real Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1 of Texas Toast or 6" sub buns.
- It’s 1 dash of Powdered Sugar.
Delicious Buttery Maple Sticks instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- melt butter in medium size bowl..
- mix maple syrup with melted butter.
- cut bread into 1" wide sticks.
- dip bread into butter/syrup mixture until good and saturated.
- place saturated bread sticks on non stick cookie sheet and place in oven.
- cook for about 12 minutes or until golden and crispy. place on serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar..