AMIEs ORECCHIETTE con i BROCCOLI (PASTA with BROCCOLI). Orecchiette pasta holds the broccoli sauce like a little scoop. Sprinkle with parmesan or romano cheese which will add both flavor and depth. Lemon zest will give this a delicious brightness, and a tiny drizzle of truffle oil will elevate!
Pasta con i broccoli un primo piatto facile da preparare, gustosissimo e…molto economico. I broccoli sono di due tipi, normale o romanesco, potete usarli tutti e due o un tipo solo, non fa differenza. A dirla tutta potete utilizzare anche il cavolfiore bianco. You can cook AMIEs ORECCHIETTE con i BROCCOLI (PASTA with BROCCOLI) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs ORECCHIETTE con i BROCCOLI (PASTA with BROCCOLI)
- Prepare 450 grams of broccoli.
- Prepare 350 grams of orecchiette or other medium-sized pasta.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- It’s 1 of dried chilli, seeded.
- You need 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of freshly grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of salted anchovies, boned and rinsed or 3 canned anchovy fillets, drained.
Io adoro questo tipo di pasta ma purtroppo a Simo. Definitely a winner in our house! We're lucky that one of our favorite vendors at our local Farmers Market sells packages. This article has not been rated yet.
AMIEs ORECCHIETTE con i BROCCOLI (PASTA with BROCCOLI) step by step
- Trim the brocolli. Divide into small florets and cut the stalks..
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add about 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking salt and then slide in the brocolli. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes after the water has come back to a boil. Retrieve the brocolli from the water with a slotted spoon and lay them on kitchen paper. Pat dry and set aside..
- Bring the brocolli water back to the boil and add the pasta. Cook in the usual way until al dente..
- While cooking the pasta, chop the garlic, chili and anchovy fillets together and saute them in half the oil for 2 minutes, using a large frying pan. Mix in the brocolli and saute for a few minutes, turning constantly..
- When the pasta is done, drain and turn it into the frying pan. Stir-fry for 1 minute, then taste and check the seasoning..
- Before you serve the pasta, pour over the rest of the olive oil and mix in the freshly grated parmesan..
Have you introduced your kids to orecchiette? This fun pasta shape is perfect for scooping up cheese, sauce and those hidden pieces of broccoli you mixed in. Orecchiette With Broccoli Rabe from Delish.com is the perfect weeknight dinner—flavorful Andouille sausage, healthy broccoli rabe, and al dente pasta Orecchiette, literally translating to "little ears" in Italian, is a crazy underrated and underutilized pasta in the home kitchen. Scoop the pasta and broccoli out of the water and add them to the pan with the sausage. The concave orecchiette cradle the bits of sausage and broccoli nicely.