Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake.
You can cook Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake
- Prepare 260 g of sausage meat (approx. 4 thick good quality sausages).
- It’s 15 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- It’s 130 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium pepper.
- It’s 15 g of ginger.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 1 of medium celery.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of medium courgette.
- It’s 125 g of wholewheat fusilli pasta.
- It’s 40 g of mature cheddar cheese.
Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake step by step
- Boil a kettle. To a jug add 350ml boiled water. The dried porcini mushrooms, the chicken stock cube and the soy sauce. Mix well and put to one side..
- To a bowl and the sausage meat, fennel seeds, the ginger (peeled first) and half of the courgette (no need to peel) both grated. Mix well and separate into 4 big and juicy meatballs. Put to one side..
- Peel and grate the garlic. Grate the remaining courgette(no need to peel), roughly chop the pepper and cherry tomatoes and dice the celery. Add all of the vegetables to a slow cooker..
- Top the vegetables with the meatballs and pour over the stock you made first (avoid tipping in any of the mushrooms)..
- Place on the lid and cook on low for 7 hours..
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C.
- Once the meatballs have cooked for 7 hours. Very gently remove them and add the pasta. Give everything a good stir and then gently return the meatballs for another 15mins with the lid on..
- Gently remove the meatballs and add the pasta and the sauce to an oven proof dish. Top with the meatballs and grate over the cheese..
- Place in the oven for 20-25mins or until the cheese is fully melted and the meatballs are browned..