Healthy muffins. We've tested this base recipe time and time again and let me tell. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey.
All healthy diets should include muffins. Since they're "healthy" we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right? If you make any of these healthy muffin recipes leave a comment and let me know how you liked them! You can have Healthy muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 cup of ground raw oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped or ground almonds.
- You need pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare pinch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flax or Chia seed.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
Healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein Healthy chocolate zucchini muffins made with whole wheat flour and no butter or refined sugars. In fact, healthy muffins feel like somewhat of an impossibility. Typically, the sweet treats are massive, super high in calories, and. "Healthy" bakery muffins can hide plenty of refined flour and sugar.
Healthy muffins step by step
- In food processor ground up flax oats almonds and bananas..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and do a quick mix to mix thoroughly..
- Spoon into greased muffin pan and bake on 425°f for 20 minutes..
Healthy Muffin Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Here are some of my favorites, along. Store-bought muffins (even healthy-sounding versions like Starbucks Zucchini Walnut Muffin) can pack more fat and calories than a cupcake! Dash for the door with a satiated and satisfied stomach by whipping up one of these wholesome muffin recipes that give traditional sugar-laden versions a run for their money. This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!!