Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 rashers of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of skinless chicken breast, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 480 ml (2 cups) of chicken stock.
- You need 400 g (14 oz) of can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 120 ml (1/2 cup) of light coconut milk.
- It’s 300 g (3 cups) of GF fusilli or penne pasta.
- You need 60 ml (1/4 cup) of BBQ sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need to taste of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of (1 cup) grated safe cheese, I use Violife brand.
Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Fry the bacon in the oil until crisp then add in the diced chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry 4 minutes until softened, add more oil if needed.
- Add the pasta, milk, chopped tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the BBQ sauce, cheese, salt, pepper and flakes to taste and serve.