Spicy Pasta and Broccoli *. This baked pasta from Alison Roman reminds her of broccoli-cheddar soup, but better and with lots of texture. Sweet, salty, and spicy flavors combine in this unique and tasty pasta and broccoli dish. This dish benefits from being richly coated in olive oil.
This one-pot pasta has it all — protein, vegetables, carbs, and a spicy kick! Cooking the pasta in chicken stock and rendered sausage fat gives it tons of flavor, while the starches from the pasta combine with the stock and. Add the cooked pasta and half the reserved pasta cooking water to the pan of cooked shrimp and broccoli. You can have Spicy Pasta and Broccoli * using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pasta and Broccoli *
- It’s 12 oz of s of dries orecchiette or medium shell pasta (about 4 cups).
- It’s 2 tbsp of s extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 cup of s chopped broccoli or brocolini florets.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken with Italian herbs broth.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Pastas, Broccoli, Panko, Pasta, Ricotta, Dinner, Easy, Quick, Weekday, Main Course. Toss cooked pasta with broccoli on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then dollop with ricotta. Add the drained pasta with broccoli and season with salt.
Spicy Pasta and Broccoli * step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, return to pasta pot, drizzle with one tablespoon of olive oil, toss to coat, and cover to keep warm. Step.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir broccolli in remaining one table spoon of olive oil over medium-high heat, for 3 minutes, add broth and red pepper, bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer, cover for 2-3 minutes more until brocolini is crisp and tender. Step.
- Combine pasta and brocolini, toss to mix. Serve and enjoy!.
Add pasta water as needed to make a sauce. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. I've since made variations of it adding sausage in this Pasta with Broccoli and Sausage recipe I added the crushed red pepper to my bowl and its a must have for spicy fans. A simple and flavorful vegetarian pasta dish made with sun-dried tomatoes, toasty broccoli, goat cheese and red pepper-infused olive oil. The words "spicy" and "garlicky" caught my attention, but what really captured it is the cooking method.