Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta.
You can have Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta
- Prepare 250 g of wholewheat fusilli pasta.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of glove garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of spring onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna shredded (drained).
Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta instructions
- Boil water in a pot and cook pasta for 15-20 minutes..
- Finely chopped the onions, garlic and spring onion or chop in a food processor..
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion mix with 1 teaspoon of salt till soft, not brown..
- Mix the curry powder, garam masala, paprika and parsley in a cup..
- Add to onion and fry for 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn the curry powder mix..
- Add coconut milk, turn heat to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add tuna and cook for 5 minute on low heat..
- Drain pasta once cooked and mix in tuna sauce..
- Serve hot..