Orecchiette with tomato and burrata cheese. Rossella Rago and Nonna Romana are making homemade orecchiette pasta with tomato sauce and burrata. Follow us on: Orecchiette with Tomato & Basil and Burrata. Add the Burrata on top of the pasta and slice it open.
Orecchiette With Yellow Tomatoes and Bocconcini. The Pro Tip: Recipe creator Jenny likes to use grated pecorino Romano cheese to garnish this pasta dish. She explains that because it's made of sheep's milk, it has a stronger flavor that adds something special to the dish. You can cook Orecchiette with tomato and burrata cheese using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orecchiette with tomato and burrata cheese
- It’s 400 g of orecchiette pasta.
- It’s 2 of small burrata.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 tin of tomato pulp.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Cheese.
The Best Burrata Cheese Recipes on Yummly Burrata Cheese, Arugula, Mandarin, And Mint Crostini, Grilled Burrata Pizza With Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, Schiacciata. This is such an excellent, tasty, easy, and fun dish. I never thought brie cheese would work so well with tomato and basil (my absolute favorite.
Orecchiette with tomato and burrata cheese step by step
- Start with the tomato and onion sauce. Slice the onion, soften them in the olive oil and then add the tinned tomatoes with a quarter of a glass of water and a pinch of salt. Cook gently for about 20 min..
- Slice the basil and add it just a couple of minutes before the tomato sauce is cooked. Add the tomato sauce to the pasta, add some parmesan cheese and mix together..
- Plate the pasta up and put on the top half of the burrata cheese and garnish with a basil leaf..
Tomatoes & Burrata from Barefoot Contessa. Cut each ball of cheese in half… Cut each tomato in half through the stem end and distribute them around the burrata. Drizzle the tomatoes and burrata generously with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Among the most popular Italian dishes, there is the traditional Orecchiette with Broccoli, Anchovies and Cherry Tomatoes. Orecchiette is a kind of pasta made with remilled durum wheat semolina, water and salt, strictly hand made.