Cajun chicken pasta salad. Chicken Cajun Pasta Salad = Best Picnic Lunch. Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta to room temperature.
It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. Tasty Team. “Tomato Basil Pasta salad with Cajun Chicken made with easy fresh ingredients. Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!” My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday! You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad by using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can create that:
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- It’s of Orecchiette pasta.
- You need of Cavatapi pasta.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- It’s of French dressing.
- You need of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need of Yellow onion.
- You need 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
Make a chicken salad that can be used in many ways, as hot weather food, or for an easy-to-prepare picnic dish, or potluck salad. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. BUT you can adjust the heat by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper in the Cajun seasoning.
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
You can cut it in half for just. This is an exceedingly yummy, decadent pasta dish with chicken, vegetables, and lots and lots of scrumptious carbs. It's a cinch to throw together, and if you don't have prepared Cajun spice in your cabinet, you can just throw a few spices. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love! This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe has a Creamy Alfredo Sauce with your favorite pasta and seasoned chicken.