Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack.
You can have Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack
- You need 150 grams of Oats.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground almonds.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sultanas.
- It’s 2 tsp of Malted drink (Horlicks).
- Prepare 100 grams of Butter.
- You need 100 grams of Set honey.
Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Melt honey and butter in a large pan.
- Weigh out the oats, sultanas, ground almonds and malted drink.
- Bring honey and butter mixture to the boil and take off the heat.
- Add the dry ingredients to the honey/butter mixture.
- Put into a lined loaf tin and press down with a spoon.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and score with a shape knife in the tin while the flapjack is still hot.
- Remove from the tin and leave on a cooling rack to cool.