Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes. Easy and delicious sauteed cabbage recipe with fresh lemon and garlic. We love cabbage in many forms, but our favorite way to cook it is to saute it in a little fat on the stove. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat; cook and stir cabbage, onion, red bell pepper.
Sauteed Cabbage – one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp and shredded cabbage in a mouthwatering Asian sauce. Add the cooking oil to a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute until they sizzle. You can cook Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 4 cups of hand tored taiwanese flat cabbage leaves.
- You need 5 of black or green olives, minced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of tarmari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of rice wine.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of olive oil.
Add the shrimp, stir fry with the garlic. This sautéed cabbage recipe is an incredibly flavorful low-carb side dish that's easy to make from a handful of ingredients. My chicken and cabbage stir fry and my cabbage and kielbasa recipes continue to go strong, so I took inspiration from them. Pingback: Pork Chops with Parmesan Sage Sauce
Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes step by step
- Hand tore cabbage leaves into a large basin and rinse them with running water. Drain excessive water and set aside to air dry..
- Heat up the wok with olive oil and add minced garlic and olives. Sautee a few seconds until aromatic. Dump in all cabbage leaves and saute quickly until all leaves are withered for about 30 seconds..
- Add tamari sauce and wine, taste the saltiness and adjust seasoning with salt or fish sauce if needed. Plate and serve hot..
Pingback: What I Wish I Was Making For Thanksgiving « oh so decadent. Steamed cabbage with butter and garlic is one of my favorite side dishes. It's such a versatile side dish. Cabbage Pancakes with a Spicy Dipping Sauce. If you like garlic and cabbage, this is for you!