Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies).
You can cook Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies)
- Prepare 3 handfuls of Fusilli pasta (or alternative),.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped,.
- You need 6 of tomatoes, chopped,.
- You need 1 of large carrot, sliced finely,.
- It’s 1 of red onion, chopped,.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- You need of Cracked black pepper to season,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed Italian dry herbs,.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Prepare 1 of tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soured cream,.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Equipment Needed:.
- It’s 1 of blender.
Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies) step by step
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the pasta..
- Meanwhile add the oil to a large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Add in the carrots, and peppers and onion and fry for around three minutes. Next add the tomatoes and season with pepper..
- Add the tomato paste, dry herbs, garlic and pinch of chilli. Bring to a simmer and allow the veggies to break down a little and soften..
- Add a dash of water to the pan and stir. Continue to simmer until the pasta is cooked. Drain off the pasta and add it in with the veggies. Stir to combine. Continue to simmer until the veggies are tender and soft. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes..
- Add to a blender and blend until desired texture is achieved. Add to a bowl and stir through the soured cream..
- Add to silicon moulds if batch freezing, and leave in the freezer until solid..