Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree. Place the cod on a foil-lined baking sheet, brush with the mustard and season with salt and pepper. Miso Glazed Black Cod Recipe : Buttery soft black cod in a simple and tasty miso marinade that melts in your mouth taking your taste buds on a trip to heaven. Greek style baked COD recipe with lemon and garlic
Two days before the release of "Bammer", Black C of RBL Posse took to Instagram to let fans know that he gave the song his blessing: I know fans hate when an artist re-do a classic song, but @wizkhalifa made this for his fans and the new generation, if you don't feel this version, our version is. Beautifully Pan fried Cod dish with homemade Wholegrain Mustard sauce. Place the potatoes trough a ricer to puree then add the cream and butter and season with salt add the chives. You can have Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree
- You need 1 cup of snipped chives.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of fingerling potatoes (gold potatoes also work).
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped brown or green olives (I use Kalamata).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 (6 ounce) of skinless black cod fillets.
- You need of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
In the meantime, For the mustard sauce, pour the cream into a pan and season, to taste, with salt and. Stir together the mustard and cumin and rub the mixture all over the cod. Coat the fillets in the cracker crumbs and place on a baking sheet. Gordon Ramsay's succulent maple-glazed ham is perfect for a Boxing Day feast, from BBC Good Food.
Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree step by step
- Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chives and spinach and blanch for 30 seconds, just until bright green. Drain and rinse under cold water; squeeze dry. Transfer the chives and spinach to a blender. Add the extra-virgin olive oil and puree until smooth. Season with salt..
- Rinse out the saucepan and fill it with cold water. Add the potatoes and bring to a boil. Simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and cut them into thin coins..
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the olives with the pure olive oil. Microwave at high power in 2-minute bursts until the olives are golden and crisp, 5 to 6 minutes depending on the microwave. Drain the olives and transfer to a paper towel–lined plate to cool. Reserve the oil for another use..
- Place the cod on a foil-lined baking sheet, brush with the mustard and season with salt and pepper. Broil for about 10 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and lightly browned on top; transfer to plates and spoon the potatoes alongside. Sprinkle with the olives, drizzle the chive puree all around and serve..
Add the diced chilli to the purée. Serve the meat with Dijon mustard, cornichons and extra glaze as condiments for a nice rustic presentation. It adds a sweet tart flavor that I prefer over the super sweet glazes often found on holiday hams. I grind whole black peppercorns in a mortar to add extra bite, and for additional flavor I. Some great options are black cod, halibut, barramundi, grouper, sea bass, tilapia and pompano.