Olive Bread. We collaborated with Olives from Spain to create one of the most amazing bread ever. A flavorful olive bread made with good quality olives, fresh herbs. Salty olives add a depth of flavor to this rustic bread recipe!
Delicious on it's own for a tea-time treat or served with soup. This homemade olive bread is so good and only takes a few hours to make. You'll think it came from an Once you make this olive bread, you'll start baking all sorts of other yeast recipes because it's. You can cook Olive Bread using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Bread
- You need of Yeast Activation.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut oil.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of Finishing Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 6 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of green pimento stuffed olives.
- It’s 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh rosemary.
- Prepare As needed of oil to coat the dough.
- It’s of Egg wash.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
Olive bread can be as simple as adding a topping to a pre-made French loaf or as complicated as making a yeast loaf from scratch. You can also take the middle road by baking a no-yeast loaf. The rich and decadent Tartine olive sourdough bread is inredible. Let's make this simple sourdough Olives — there's something about them, isn't there?
Olive Bread step by step
- Mix 1 cup hot water, yeast, oil, salt, and sugar. Stir. Let sit 10 minutes. Mix the salt and flour..
- Add the flour to the yeast mixture. Mix and knead till no liquids are present. Now finish with the second cup of hot water. Oil the dough and allow to rise for 1-1/2 hours..
- It is huge! Now punch it and split into half..
- Cut all the olives and pimentos in half or thirds. Mix the dough with the olives..
- Beat the egg in the water, set aside. Split the dough in half form one loaf freestyle. The other in a loaf pan or do both freestyle. Add egg wash and kosher salt after 18 minutes on the freestyle. Bake 25 minutes total..
- After baking 18 minutes add egg wash and kosher salt, then bake till done about 30 minutes total. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
How can there be so many different types and. Find olive bread stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This sourdough olive bread recipe has a relatively high hydration. Not so hard that it is impossible to work with the dough, but you need to know the techniques to get a good result.