Cheese and olives pastries. Today baking is again simple CHEESE PASTRY Flaky Delicious! Still similar to the previous recipe but this time uses cheese as the filling. These puff pastry-wrapped olives are our family's favorite holiday appetizer.
I like to spread it on thin wheat crackers. Crispy, flaky puff pastry cheese straws require just two ingredients and a few minutes to pull off – they're the ultimate fast and fancy appetizer. Dinner party plans stressing you out? You can have Cheese and olives pastries using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese and olives pastries
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 5 of mcups of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yeast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 cups of warm water.
- You need 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 200 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 100 gram of labneh/cream cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 100 gram of black olives.
Puff pastry cheese straws are here for you. These crispy, flaky, cheesy twists require just two ingredients and a. Ranch Bacon and Cheese Pastry PuffsDaily Dish Recipes. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Cheese and olives pastries instructions
- Mix three cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt and water..
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes..
- Add the other two cups of flour. Note: depending on your dough, maybe you’ll need less or more. Mix in the flour..
- Spread a little oil on top of the dough..
- Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the dough as much as possible. Aim to make it in a rectangular shape..
- Drizzle a little olive oil. Spread the labneh/cream cheese over the dough. Spread the Feta cheese. Sprinkle the mozerella and olives..
- Roll the dough inwards starting from the longer side..
- Cut the dough into thick slices and place them on a greased pan. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the over to 180°C..
- Put the trays in the over and decrease the temperature to 150°C..
- Leave the tray for about 15 minutes with the heat under it, and 5 imputes with the heat on top until the rolls turn golden..
Pesto and parmesan pastries with other assorted pastries. Entertaining platter with a combination of healthy finger food. Baked cheese and ham scrolls amongst assorted savory pastries. This easy homemade olive pimento Cheese spread recipe has been passed down to me from my Great Grandmother. It is simple, delicious, and quick.