Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw.
You can cook Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw
- It’s of ● For The Cilantro Lime Slaw [all thin sliced with madoline].
- Prepare 4 Cups of White Cabbage [mix red if you'd like].
- You need 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for service & garish].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- You need 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vidalia Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Limes [juiced – reserve half for sides & garnish].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of ● For The Options [as needed – rough chopped].
- Prepare of Gordens Baked Crusted Tilapia Filets.
- It’s of Firm Tomatoes.
- You need of Crisp Lettuce.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- Prepare Leaves of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Jalapenos.
- You need of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Radishes.
- It’s of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsas.
- Prepare of Prefabed Crusted Or Fresh Blackened Tilapia.
- It’s 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger.
- You need of Taco Shells Or Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 1 Packet of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw instructions
- Thin slice and season your cabbage mixture..
- Prepare your sides..
- Mix your cabbage with your lime and seasonings and chill..
- Both fish and regular full accoutrements pictured..
- Prefabed guacamole pictured..
- Bake your tilapia as per manufactures directions. Usually at 425° for 20 minutes. Slice them in half..
- Place hot crispy fish in a warm flour tortilla..
- Pile on the vegetables, sour cream and guacamole. Add salsas. Enjoy!.