Crunchy Italian nachos (ravioli) with spicy tomato sauce. Change the level of spiciness by adjusting the amount of dried crushed red pepper. Cheese Ravioli With Spicy Tomato Sauce. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Sauce Recipes Ravioli Pasta Recipes Spinach Ricotta. Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Sage Sauce. Serve the ravioli with a spoonful of additional sauce and a sprinkling of grated cheese. You can have Crunchy Italian nachos (ravioli) with spicy tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Italian nachos (ravioli) with spicy tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 100 g of tipo 00 flour.
- You need 3 of cheeses – cheddar, Parmesan, bocconcini (about 50g of each.
- Prepare of s&p.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need 400 g of tomatoes.
- You need of Red chili.
- Prepare 1/2 of brown onion, finely diced.
- It’s leaves of Basil.
The essence of Italian cooking today is simplicity. One uses the freshest seasonal ingredients and basic cooking techniques to simply enhance the natural flavor of the food. Fresh cooked italian ravioli with sauce. valeria_aksakova. Delicious ravioli with tomato sauce and dill.
Crunchy Italian nachos (ravioli) with spicy tomato sauce instructions
- Mix egg and flour to make pasta. Cling film and fridge for 20 mins.
- Grate and squish all cheeses in bowl with seasoning and herbs to create pasta filling.
- Fry onions and chili, add tomatoes and simmer to reduce to thick sauce.
- Roll out pasta to half desired thickness (about 2mm) and halve. Add teaspoon of mix every 2 inches / 5 cms then brush all visible pasta with water. Layer second sheet over top and press down to remove all air and create pockets of filling. Cut in to triangles and generously dust with flour.
- Large frypan on heat with oil to cover and shallow fry all pasta triangles until browned.
- Serve pasta with spooned sauce over. Garnish with basil and Parmesan.
Spicy Red Tomato Sauce and Pasta. Flounder Fillets with Avocado Dipping Sauce. Italian ravioli with tomato sauce and basil leaves. Georgian dumplings Khinkali of spinach dough with meat and tomato spicy sauce satsebeli. Sauce-In a saucepan, or crock pot, combine all ingredients.