Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. You can have Taco soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can of tomato juice.
- It’s 1 of chili beans 30 oz. can.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomatoes with chilis.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 box of rotini.
Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread.
Taco soup step by step
- Brown beef and onions in 1 1/2 cup of water. Add taco seasoning..
- Add rest of ingredients, stir well. When boiling add rotini. Allow to cook till pasta is done. Serve with shredded cheese and corn chips instead of crackers. ENJOY.
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Taco soup is full of flavor and a tried and true favorite! You're going to be seriously amazed! This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.