Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust. Ground Turkey Leftover Rice Eggs Ground Turkey Quick Hash Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone With Garlic Buttered Crust Ground Turkey Pasta With Green Beans Sweet Potato And Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake With. Stuffed Peppers Ground Turkey Rice Recipes. Ground Turkey Leftover Rice Eggs Ground Turkey Quick Hash Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone With Garlic Buttered Crust Ground Turkey Pasta With Green Beans Sweet Potato And Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake With.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion softens. Our keeper recipe for Cheesy Stuffed Poblanos with Ground Turkey simmers the ground turkey with green chile enchilada sauce and spices to get the turkey infused with amazing flavor; then a touch of lime juice, chopped poblano, sliced green onion Simply awesome. Garlic knot calzones take the idea of a garlic knot stuffed pizza crust and make it even better. You can have Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust by using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook it:
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust
- It’s 1 handful of freshly prepared dough.
- It’s 1 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, diced.
- You need 1/2 of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara or pizza sauce.
- It’s of seasoning salts.
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Sweet Potato and Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers. Comfort food, to me, has a pretty broad definition. Most dishes I considered comforting were ones I could smell roasting Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the garlic and onion, and sauté until translucent.
Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust step by step
- Roll out your dough on a well floured surface into a large oval/rectangle that is about twice the size that you want your calzone to be..
- Prepare ground turkey by browning it in a stovetop pan with most of your Minced garlic. Drain all the juices from the pan and add your tomatoes and onions. Once veggies have softened add your marinara sauce and continue to cook until it reduces slightly..
- Lay down half of your cheese on one half of the dough making sure to keep it a 1/4 inch or so from the ends. Add your ground turkey mix over top then add the rest of the cheese. Wet the ends of the dough before flipping the empty half over and sealing it..
- Cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Melt butter and mix with the rest of the minced garlic. Spread mixture over the calzone after it is out of the oven and sprinkle some seasoning salt or parmesan on top. Enjoy!.
Garlic Butter Shrimp and Corn Sheet Pan Dinner. Pot pies and shepherd's pie: Add cooked meat to mixed vegetable fillings; top with refrigerated pie crust, mashed potatoes or mashed sweet potatoes. Brigitte Nguyen puts a Tex-Mex spin on a calzone, using Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust and salsa as shortcuts for a quick and creative meal the whole family. My baked stuffed peppers recipe has less carbs than the standard. Try Italian Stuffed Peppers w/ turkey tonight.