Chickpea, and Olive Salad. Chickpea and olive salad is a great alternative to a plant based best protein source. It is vegan, gluten free and obviously perfect for side dish or. Chickpea and Olive is a Brooklyn based vegan food business.
Here is a recipe for a protein rich chickpea salad with a strong flavour of olives. Serve the salad, garnishing it with black olives and olive oil. Add tomatoes to the chickpeas and feta cheese mixture. You can have Chickpea, and Olive Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpea, and Olive Salad
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of black ripened olives 1 large can.
- You need 15 ounces of can of chickpeas.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoons of dill weed.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of swiss cheese chunks.
- You need To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Add the black olives, parsley, and lettuce. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Check out our warm salad recipe with spicy lentils, golden halloumi and chickpeas. Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft.
Chickpea, and Olive Salad step by step
- Drain the chickpeas and olives. Add them to a bowl. Add the herbs and cheeses..
- Mix well serve room temperature or chilled..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Stir in the tomatoes and cook until they are just starting to break down and burst open. Combine chickpeas and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over salad, tossing gently. This was delicious as a salad and as a sandwich filler. I didn't have nicoise olives or red wine vinegar @ home, so I used black olives and white vinegar.