Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin. These easy banana muffins come together quickly and you don't need any fancy equipment to make them. So whether you bake all the time or this is your very first time, I Best banana chocolate chip muffins, I have made these three times and every time everyone has loved it. These muffins have healthy components like yogurt, carrot, banana, flax and oat bran, but are cleverly hidden by a handful of chocolate chips and vanilla.
I mean, banana carrot muffins are healthy – right? There are carrots and there are bananas. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! You can have Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flaxseed meal.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot pulp.
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 cup of granulated brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed almonds.
Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. We love to have the choco banana muffins for breakfast and for snacking throughout the day. You just mix 'em up in less. · Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for breakfast, snack, or dessert. This easy recipe produces moist muffins with just the right · Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins!
Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven at 200C. Grease muffin pan with butter..
- In a big bowl, mash the bananas and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add in the melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add the mashed bananas and carrot pulps..
- Combine all the dry ingredients such as the flour, flaxseed, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and mix thoroughly. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed almonds..
- Spoon the batter evenly on the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or check if a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine.