Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Fresh Banana Cream CheesecakeBanana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Pasta Da VinciSautéed Chicken, Mushrooms and Onions in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar!
Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Meal time has been pretty simple around here with all the yardwork goin' on Add the cream of mushroom soup, Velvetta, pimentos, pepper, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce and stir together until. Creamy cajun pasta with blackened shrimp and andouille sausage ~ not gonna lie, I licked my plate and then the A spicy and creamy cajun shrimp pasta dish with blackened shrimp and andouille sausage. You can cook Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- It’s of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 half of an onion chopped.
- Prepare Half of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion bulbs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- You need squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Add crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a simmer. How to Make Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Yes, I'm sure you could add chopped asparagus or broccoli to this angel hair pasta with shrimp.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
You'll likely need to cook the veggies first in a separate skillet and then toss them with the pasta and shrimp at. This version of Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta is an AIP and Paleo, healthified spin on a Southern classic. I've swapped out some of the ingredients Now it's time to prepare your sauce. Combine the coconut cream, remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat until the sauce. This recipe for Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is sauteed shrimp and smoked sausage with Keyword cajun pasta, cajun shrimp, Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta.