Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is also quick, cheap, and perfect for picnics! Just the idea of picnics sends me off to Swoonsville. And if you're anything like me, cheap and I blended some of the roasted peppers, olives, and artichokes with a touch of olive oil, dijon, red onion, garlic, some parsley, and white wine.
Place artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper, onion, mushrooms, garlic, and basil into a food processor and pulse several times to chop finely. Was looking for a recipe with pasta artichoke and roasted peppers. Like another reviewer I skipped the cottage cheese and baking. You can cook Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked al dente.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kalamata olives *divided*.
- You need 1 cup of roasted red peppers (about 3 large peppers) *divided*.
- It’s 1 of x 12 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, roughly choppped *divided*.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh italian parsley *divided*.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion, sliced very thin *divided*.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers.
- You need of Note: anything marked *divided* will be used for both the salad and the dressing.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted red pepper.
- You need 10 of of the kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
When I needed to prepare a salad to accommodate unexpected guests one afternoon, this artichoke and olive pasta salad recipe came about. I made it from some of my favorite things that I always keep at home. It has become one of my most requested potluck items, and a favorite of mine and friends. This simple salad allows the wonderful flavours of roasted peppers and artichokes to shine through.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Start checking at 8 minutes, then keep a close eye after that as you don't want soggy pasta! Once cooked, drain and rinse quickly with cold water and allow to cool..
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the olives, peppers, parsley, onion and artichokes..
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth..
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and pour over the dressing (you may not need to use ALL of the dressing, refrigerate any leftover dressing for future use). Toss well..
- Then add peppers, capers, olives, artichokes and parsley and toss again..
- Enjoy! (Note: can be refrigerated for up to 3 days).
Mix the peppers and artichokes together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Roasted Red Pepper in olive oil – Red pepper Salad – Antipasto Garnish – Online Cooking Classes During that class you will learn how to make a new salad. A salad of roast red pepper, preserved lemon and butter beans. Looking for chicken recipes, pasta recipes, chicken pasta recipes, easy chicken recipes or quick pasta recipes? This Greek-style pasta dish is perfect for vegetarians – or mix in shredded roast chicken to turn it into a tasty chicken pasta Top tip for making Roast pepper, olive and feta pasta salad.