Healthy Squash Chips.
You can cook Healthy Squash Chips using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Squash Chips
- You need of main.
- It’s 2 medium of Yellow Summer Squash.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Healthy Squash Chips step by step
- Clean and cut the squash into thin slices.
- Mix in bowl (or Ziploc bag) mix almond flour, salt, pepper, and any other spices you might like. To give it a kick, add cayenne pepper. Almond flour is bland, so feel free to add your own touch..
- Toss squash slices in the flour mixture. The natural squash moisture will work to hold mixture together..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes, or until chips are cooked. They will turn more squishy, not entirely crunchy, by the way..