Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese. Bebber paired his dish, capesante salsa al tartufo Nero (Scallops with Black Truffle Sauce), with Luis Pato Vinhas Velhas white, noting at a dinner at Oceana, "White Portuguese wines are built for seafood." Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Massimo Bebber of Sirio Ristorante at The Pierre, New York City. Combine scallops with chopped truffles, chives, lemon juice and oil. Invert onto appetizer plates and garnish with truffle slices.
Flecked with bits of black truffle, it is made by Cypress. Black truffle scallops in puff pastry, spinach and lemon brown butter sauce. Zucchini and Goat Cheese Breakfast CrostiniEats Well With Others. You can cook Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of sea scallops.
- Prepare of Curry powder, paprika, sea salt, black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare of For the cous cous.
- You need 2 cups of tri color pearled cous cous.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 of LG shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of portabello mushroom.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 4 of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s of to taste, Salt.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Lime leaves, Torn.
- It’s of Black truffle infused goat cheese.
Black Truffle Breakfast Casserole with Egg, Bacon, and Scalloped PotatoesGustusVitae. Goat cheese with truffles is perfect after dinner or as an appetizer. Fine truffles mixed in with the curd are giving this beautifully mild young cheese a real touch of luxury. Joy Wilson works soft goat cheese, dark chocolate, coarsely ground black pepper, and flaky sea salt into these petit truffles, rolling them in bitter cocoa powder to And they have just the right amount of goat-y goodness both flavor-wise and in that great creamy-crumbly quality that we love in goat cheese.
Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese instructions
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with seasonings on both sides. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Remove stem of mushroom. Remove ribs gently with a spoon. Slice into thin 3 " strips. Add olive oil to a heated deep frying pan. Add shallots, leek, artichoke, mushroom, and garlic. Saute for 5-7 minutes. Add water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Add cous cous. Reduce to a simmer covered until water is absorbed. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Heat another fry pan on medium high heat. Add 2 tbs coconut oil. Quickly sear scallops 90 seconds each side. Remove to a plate..
- Remove remaining coconut oil from frying to a coffee mug. Deglaze pan with vinegar. Let reduce until almost gone. Mix coconut oil from frying and flour. Slowly add oil mixture to the pan. Add cream and rest of sauce ingredients. Stir constantly until sauce thickens..
- Serve scallops over cous cous. Top with sauce. Garnish with lime leaf and goat cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
This goat cheese sauce recipe is to be used with recipes like scalloped potatoes or macaroni and cheese which call for a cheese sauce. It is ment to be put over potatoes for scalloped potato or a mac & cheese (which gets a thicker sauce). The onions were suppose to say optional next to them. They're talking Roquefort and cinnamon chocolate doughnuts, chocolate and Shropshire blue cake, goat's cheese and lemon ganache, and Port and Stilton truffles. Cheese and chocolate, served together, are set to be the next big thing in food.