Fusili Pasta Salad.
You can have Fusili Pasta Salad using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fusili Pasta Salad
- You need 1 cup of fusilli pasta.
- It’s 1 of tomato diced.
- It’s 1 of cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot chopped and steamed.
- Prepare 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green French beans chopped and steamed.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of freshly pounded black pepper or to taste.
- It’s of For the vinaigrette dressing.
- It’s 2 cloves of fresh garlic,(crushed).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh basil.
- It’s of For the garnish.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of spring onion greens.
Fusili Pasta Salad step by step
- In a wide pan, boil water, add salt and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, subsequently add the pasta and cook till the pasta is al dante. (It should be soft but firm)..
- Stir in between to prevent the pasta from sticking together..
- Drain it in a colander and pour cold water to refresh, add another 1/2 teaspoon oil to it and keep it aside..
- For the dressing Blend all ingredients listed under vinaigrette dressing in a mini food processor, until emulsified/creamy..
- Combine the pasta, the dressing and all the vegetables and seasonings together in one large bowl..
- Mix gently and garnish with oregano and spring onion greens and serve immediately with garlic bread or just like that..