Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta. Cheesy Smoked Sausage Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. A classic made even better with the addition of Butterball Smoked Sausage, two kinds of cheese and a different shaped pasta. If you do make the One Pan Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Recipe please let us know what you think 🙂 Love You Guys!
You'll Want To Add This Cheesy Smoked Sausage And Potato Casserole To Your Weekly Rotation ASAP. We created this incredible Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet as part of a sponsored post for Hillshire Farm and Ahold. Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Sauerkraut Casserole! You can cook Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta
- Prepare 1 tbs of cooking oil.
- It’s 4 of sausages, cut.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of tomato salad, diced.
- You need 2 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 8 oz of pasta (you can use penne, fusilli, or macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 of tap salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Cheddar.
- You need 1/4 of paprika powder.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, for garnish.
Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Idaho Potato Soup just takes a few minutes of prep and then your slow cooker works it's magic to create an incredibly delicious and filling meal. How to Make CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO CASSEROLE. Eckrich Smoked Sausage is naturally hardwood smoked and crafted with just the right blend of spices for a truly rich, savory taste. Cut sausage in half, lengthwise and then chop into ½ inch half moon cuts.
Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil at the book, put the sausage in, cook for 5 minutes.
- Ad garlic and all the spices, cook again for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, tomato, tomato sauce, milk, and pasta, bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put the cheese, mix until thicken.
- Served with spring onion as garnish.
Add the pasta and sausage and stir until well coated. Add garlic and smoked sausage and cook until sausage is browned. Place the sausage on the cheese and bread and fold everything together, butter sides facing out. Don't forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe! Today I am throwing out an all around versatile recipe.