Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb.
You can have Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb
- It’s of large corn on the cobb with the husk on.
- It’s of water to soak.
- You need of butter / margarine soften.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb instructions
- Soak the corn in water. For at least an hour..
- Heat the grill I used charcoal and wood.
- Mix the soft butter, garlic, salt and parsley.
- Pull back the husk.
- Slather the butter mixture on the corn.
- Push the husk back on the cobb and tie the top with twine or corn husk..
- Add buttered up and tied.
- Put on the grill. Turn every 15 minutes a quarter turn..
- It's done I hope you enjoy!!.