Minced beef and spinach pasta. Add pasta and cheese to the meat mixture. Give it a couple of good stirs, (while still on the heat), and you. Beef Bean Pasta BakeSweet Caramel Sunday.
INGREDIENTS Penne Pasta/Rigatoni Minced Beef Cooking. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love. You can cook Minced beef and spinach pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced beef and spinach pasta
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 lb of minced beef.
- You need 450 grams of spinach.
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of rotini pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Pasta, ground beef, spinach, fresh basil, cheddar cheese. Ground Beef & Spinach Cheesy Pasta Bake. The smells coming from the oven when this is cooking is simply wonderful! Here I made a simple pasta bake using fresh ingredients, so it's full of flavor and oh so delicious!
Minced beef and spinach pasta instructions
- Put Italian seasoning in minced beef also black pepper and salt.
- In a pot add oil.
- Then when heated add minced beef.
- Let cook until beef is brown then add pasta sauce.
- Bring it to a boil then place it aside.
- Boil pasta for 7 minutes then add frozen spinach for 2 minutes then strain.
- Mix pasta and spinach with beef then add cheese.
Cook until beef is browned, then add the tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper to taste. Combine the two and place in a baking tray. This recipe of Mince and Pasta Bake is the perfect meal to prepare for that back-to-routine kind of days. It's ridiculously easy and totally mouthwatering and will surely cure the aches of hungry tummies after a hard day at school and work. John Torode nostalgically shares his nana's recipe for a Sunday lunch with Gnocchi bolognese with spinach.