Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling.
You can have Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling
- It’s of For the ravioli:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour/ maida.
- You need 1 cup of semolina/sooji.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 Tb of crushed mint leaves.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of pureed bottle guard//lauki.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- Prepare 500 gm of yellow pumpkin, deseeded and peeled.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 3 Tbsp of processed cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Chilli flakes and fresh green coriander for garnishing.
Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling step by step
- Mix all ingredients for ravioli in a big bowl and knead into a smooth but tight dough..
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 20-30 minutes..
- Soak the sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and leave for 10 minutes. Drain and reserve the olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Roast the garlic cloves and pumpkin for 10 minutes till tender..
- Mash the roasted garlic and pumpkin together. Add cottage cheese, processed cheese, drained sun dried tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix and mash well..
- Take out the pasta dough from refrigerator and knead on a floured surface until smooth. Divide the dough into 4-5 equal portions and roll each portion into a thin chapati. Leave it for 1-2 minutes till slightly dried..
- Using a round circle edge biscuit cutter cut rounds from each chapati..
- Place a teaspoonful of pumpkin filling on one round. Brush the edges with water and cover with other round, pressing the edges to seal the ravioli. Repeat similarly with other rounds..
- Bring a large pan of water to boil and add ravioli gently in small batches and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain the ravioli carefully..
- Toss the raviolis lightly into the olive oil used for soaking sun dried tomatoes..
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle chilli flakes and garnish with coriander greens..