One-Dish Chicken and Stuffing Bake. Arrange chicken on each side of stuffing. Tip: any variety of Pepperidge Farm® Stuffing will work in this recipe. Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed sugar snap peas and a tossed green salad (Iceberg and Romaine).
The best one-dish chicken bake you will ever need! Place chicken on each side of the stuffing. Especially when they're one-pot wonders made with stuffing. You can cook One-Dish Chicken and Stuffing Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One-Dish Chicken and Stuffing Bake
- Prepare 4 cup of Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing.
- It’s 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lb).
- Prepare 1 of pqprika.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
Mix soup, sour cream and cheese; spoon over chicken. Mix stuffing mix, water, and margarine. Place chicken on each side of stuffing, season with salt, pepper, and Mix soup and lowfat milk, pour over chicken. Chicken and stuffing bake is like eating a Thanksgiving turkey dinner, but without all the work of roasting a bird!
One-Dish Chicken and Stuffing Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 400°. Prepare stuffing according to pkg directions..
- Spoon stuffing across center of 3-quart shallow baking dish. Place chicken on either side of stuffing. Sprinkle chicken with paprika..
- Stir soup, milk, and parsley in small bowl. Pour soup mix over chicken. Cover baking dish..
- Bake 30 minutes or til chicken is cooked through..
All you need is a mixing bowl and a casserole dish to throw this bake together. Freeze this casserole ahead of time and bake it when your Thanksgiving cravings strike. Prepare stuffing using water and butter according to package directions. Place chicken on either side of stuffing. Stir soup, milk, and parsley in bowl.