Paan Coconut Truffles.
You can have Paan Coconut Truffles using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paan Coconut Truffles
- You need of Paan (Betel) Leaves 5 to 6.
- You need 7 oz of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of Dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
Paan Coconut Truffles instructions
- Grind together paan leaves and 1/2 cup condensed milk..
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and roast 1 cup desiccated coconut for 5 mom..
- Add paan mixture and mix well..
- Cook for 2 3 min and let the mixture cool for 6 to 7 min..
- Make small balls. Roll into desiccated coconut and serve..