Creamy Cheesy Pasta Salad.
You can cook Creamy Cheesy Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesy Pasta Salad
- You need 200 gms of Pasta (Fusilli).
- It’s 1/4cup of Yellow Capsicum – chopped.
- Prepare 1/4cup of Green Capsicum -Chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato -chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1/4cup of Purple Cabbage -thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Onion -small chopped.
- It’s 2 of Spring onion – chopped (both white and green).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dressing: Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cheese grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1tsp of Parsley – chopped finely.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Creamy Cheesy Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until the pasta has cooled. Drain well and keep aside..
- Add the veggies and pasta in a mixing bowl and mix them..
- Take the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse for just few seconds..
- Add the dressing to the pasta mixture and mix them well together..
- Let it chill for atleast 30 mins and serve..