Creamy One-Pot Pasta.
You can cook Creamy One-Pot Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy One-Pot Pasta
- Prepare 1 pack of Gluten free Pasta- I used Fusilli.
- It’s 1 tsp. of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tsp. of Olive Oil.
- You need 1.5 cups of Butternut Squash, Roasted (you can even use Pumpkin).
- Prepare 1 handful of Cashewnuts.
- You need 1.25 L of Almond Milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of Chili Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Creamy One-Pot Pasta instructions
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Now add the garlic fry until it releases it's aroma..
- Add 1L Almond milk and pasta to the same pan and cook until al dente..
- While the pasta cooks, in a blender add the cashews, Butternut squash, 250ml Almond Milk, Parmesan cheese. Blend until it becomes a smooth paste..
- Add the blended concoction to your cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Ensure the sauce coats the pasta well. Add Chili flakes, Salt and pepper. Mix well. Serve.