Black Bean Quesadillas. How to Freeze Hearty Black Bean Quesadillas: Just fill and fold your quesadillas, but before you cook them, stack them with parchment paper in between each quesadilla. We like them with black beans, but pinto View image. Black Bean Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
It's been a great year in food and I want to thank every single one of you for supporting this. Quick Vegetarian Quesadillas For a tasty take on the cheesy Mexican snack, fill your quesadillas with delicious GOYA® Black Beans! GOYA® Beans are high in fiber. You can have Black Bean Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Quesadillas
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1/2 of a small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, diced (optional for heat).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of taco seasoning.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of chopped cilantro.
- You need of juice from 1/2 of a lime.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly shredded cheese (use a kind that melts easily).
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas (the burrito sized ones).
Place half the bean mixture on one side of the tortilla and fold over to cover. Quesadillas are inherently quick and easy to prepare, and this one even more so. Spread the black bean mixture evenly over three of the tortillas. Scatter the goat cheese over the beans and cover with.
Black Bean Quesadillas instructions
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the peppers and onions and cook, stirring often, until they have begun to soften, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spinach and cook, stirring often, until the spinach wilts..
- Add the black beans and seasonings to the skillet and cook just 2 or so minutes more, then remove from heat and transfer the bean mixture to a large bowl..
- Stir the cilantro, lime juice and cheese into the bean mixture. Return the skillet to the heat and add the additional 2 tbsp. of oil to it..
- Prepare the quesadillas by placing 1/4 of the bean and cheese mixture over one half of each tortilla, then fold the other half over it, so it's a half circle..
- Once the oil is hot and shimmering, add the quesadilla carefully to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden, then flip it carefully and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes, until golden and the cheese is all melted..
- Slice into thirds using a large, sharp knife and serve immediately..
You can also buy black bean dip in a pinch. Distribute cooked chicken and onion over beans, and sprinkle with cheese. Top with the other tortillas and cook quesadillas over med-high heat until. How to make super simple black bean quesadillas recipe perfect for a quick lunch or dinner served with salad or soup for large groups using an oven. Enjoy a quesadilla any night of the week!