Dessicated Coconut ladoo.
You can cook Dessicated Coconut ladoo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dessicated Coconut ladoo
- Prepare 2 cups of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 tsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated mawa.
- You need 1 tsp of chop pista slices.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar coated pearls.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cardamom powder.
Dessicated Coconut ladoo step by step
- Take a nonstick pan add ghee,milk, condensed milk,cardamom powder and coconut combine and saute..
- After 10 minute mixture seprately in a pan then remove pan..
- After cool then make a ladoo press pista slice and sugar coated balls..
- Desiccated coconut ladoo is ready..