Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac.
You can cook Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac
- You need of Barilla Cellatini Pasta.
- You need of Bianco Meats Marinated Chicken thighs.
- You need of shredded Fontina and Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of tblsp of Truffle salt for pasta.
- It’s of tblsp of Truffle oil.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of kosher salt for water.
- Prepare of panko bread crumbs.
Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac step by step
- Boil a med sauce pan with 4 cup of salted water add pasta and cook until al dente strain and set aside and add truffle oil mix to combine.
- Grate Fontina cheese and add to pasta pan toss in shaved parmesan cheese as well save some parmesan for plating.
- Heat up grill pan or bbq and place chicken on it grill until done set aside.
- Turn oven broiler on, add cream to pasta and mix well, place in desired casserole dish add Panko bread crumbs and truffle salt and broil til golden brown. Top with extra cheese Plate and enjoy.