You can have Toasted Ravioli using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toasted Ravioli
- You need 1 packet of fresh ravioli.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs mixed with herbs and cheese.
Toasted Ravioli instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Place foil on a tray and place a wire rack on top, spray the wire rack with oil..
- In a bowl mix together milk and egg, on a plate spread breadcrumbs, dip ravioli in the egg mix and then breadcrumbs, press slightly to coat well and then place on the wire rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy and slightly browned on the edges..
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.