LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings.
You can cook LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings
- It’s 4 lb of chicken wing pieces.
- It’s of my house seasoning blend.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of sage.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Finishing flavor.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Season already thawed chicken with my house seasoning blend or whatever blend you like to season with..
- Place in baking pan or cookie sheet lightly coated with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes give or take until wings are crispy..
- When wings are done place in mixing bowl. Melt butter and pour all over the wings along with parmesan cheese and toss in bowl until well coated..