Oats Rich Malpua.
You can cook Oats Rich Malpua using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Rich Malpua
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats.
- You need 7 of Cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kishmish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mawa.
- It’s 1 tsp of chironji.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Elaichi pdr.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dessicated coconut.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of For Sugar syrup.
- Prepare cup of sugar1.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
Oats Rich Malpua step by step
- Dry roast oats in a kadhai.Soak in 1 cup of milk..
- Mix in mawa and dessicated coconut..
- Mix in ground nuts,mawa,elaichi pdr and dessicated coconut in oats. It should be of pouring consistency..
- Grind it in a mixer.Keep for two hours.If it is too thick then add some more water..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and pour the batter with laddle to fry one or two malpua at a time..
- When fried transfer them in a prepared sugar syrup..
- Take out and garnish with crispy muskmelon seeds,almonds and pour thick rabdi if desired.
- 'Mal' means wealth so these malpuas are full of richness of nuts and milk..